Click here to visit Lovehoney.com to see shipping options to your location and payment options in USD ($)
Coffret dilatateurs tailles progressives silicone Inspire (5 pièces)
Voici un kit contenant cinq dildos de taille croissante pour aider tout débutant à dilater ses zones de plaisir internes en toute confiance. et nouvelles venu(e)s dans le domaine des sex toys, à ceux et à cel
- Notre prix
- 69,95 €
Description du produit
Voici un kit contenant cinq dildos de taille croissante pour aider tout débutant à dilater ses zones de plaisir internes en toute confiance. S'adressant tout particulièrement aux nouveaux et nouvelles venu(e)s dans le domaine des sex toys, à ceux et à celles qui souhaitent explorer les délices du sexe anal, ou à tous ceux et celles qui découvrent à peine leur sexualité, ces cinq dildos en silicone sont idéals pour une tendre initiation à ces plaisirs intimes.
Ces jouets érotiques présentent tous une extrémité effilée et une forme courbée pour permettre une pénétration aisée, sans heurt, avant de s'évaser doucement et d'offrir une expérience des plus confortables. Conçu dans le but de préparer le corps à d'autres formes de plaisir érogène interne, ce kit débutera votre initiation avec l'insertion d'un petit gabarit tout mignon pour la terminer avec un gode de la taille d'un vrai pénis en érection.
Afin de tirer le meilleur parti de ce kit plaisir (que vous vous prépariez à une pénétration vaginale ou anale), nous vous recommandons d'appliquer une dose généreuse de lubrifiant à base d'eau sur le joujou de votre choix ainsi que sur la partie intime que vous désirez pénétrer, avant de pousser délicatement la porte de votre orifice avec son extrémité. Insérez progressivement votre dildo à l'intérieur en laissant votre corps s'habituer peu à peu et décider pour lui-même de la longueur de pénétration qu'il est prêt à accepter sans remettre votre confort en cause.
Concentrez-vous sur le dildo de votre choix et ne passez au suivant que lorsque vous vous sentirez entièrement à l'aise pour aborder l'étape successive.
Bien que ces sex toys soient compatibles avec une utilisation anale, nous vous recommandons cependant de ne pas vous en servir de plug anal. L'absence de base évasée ne permet pas une telle utilisation ici. La dragonne permet d'assurer la bonne prise en main de votre sex toy lorsque vous l'utiliserez dans le canal anal.
En plus de tous les avantages précités, ces dildos sont parfaits pour les femmes requérant des exercices de dilatation suite à des problèmes médicaux, ainsi que pour les hommes ayant subi une opération transgenre et qui nécessitent désormais le recours à une dilatation régulière de leurs nouvelles parties intimes.
Dildo dilatateur 1 : 8 cm de longueur insérable, 4 cm de circonférence
Dildo dilatateur 2 : 10 cm de longueur insérable, 6 cm de circonférence
Dildo dilatateur 3 : 12 cm de longueur insérable, 7 cm de circonférence
Dildo dilatateur 4 : 14 cm de longueur insérable, 9 cm de circonférence
Dildo dilatateur 5 : 17 cm de longueur insérable et 11 cm de circonférence
Caractéristiques principales :
- Kit 5 dildos pour pénétration vaginale ou anale progressive
- Débute avec un petit dildo (8 cm de longueur insérable x 4 cm de circonférence) pour terminer avec un dildo large (17 cm de longueur insérable x 11 cm de circonférence)
- De forme courbe avec extrémité effilée pour une pénétration facile et confortable
- Idéal pour progresser dans vos explorations du vagin et de l'anus
- Silicone premium hypoallergénique
- Dragonne de qualité robuste pour un maintien sans souci
- Un pourcentage des ventes est reversé à l'oeuvre caritative « Living Beyond Cancer » (« La vie au-delà du cancer »)
More products from Cal Exotics
- Circonférence: 4.25 pouces
- Longueur insérable: 6.5 pouces
- Longueur: 8.5 pouces
- Flexibilité: Ferme
- Matière: Silicone
- Étanche: Étanche
- Allergènes: Sans latex
- Allergènes: Sans phtalates
Inspire Silicone Dilator Training Set (5 Piece)
A brilliant set of graduated dildo dilators for anyone who wants to try internal play for the first time. Whether you are brand new to sex toys, want to try anal for the first time or are still a virgin, these five silicone protractors ease you in smoothly.
Coffret dilatateurs tailles progressives silicone Inspire (5 pièces)
- Notre prix
- 69,95 €
So ducking good - update
Avis : 24 mars 2020 par Pretty little flower, un Straight Engaged Female
So I'm 21-years-old and I've lost my virginity two days ago with my fiancee!This cured my vaginismus!
This dilator worked well. Like my previous review described, that's what I did until I was finished with the largest size.
Of course, I didn't lose my virginity like two weeks after... For me, it was a process that took a few months... and between that I would try having sex with my fiancee; he couldn't enter fully until two days ago. Horrible first time lol, but it was all worth it because of the love and patience he had for me!
The best advice I can give is that you should have patience... Give it time and ensure you enjoy using the dilators. The more turned on you are, the easier the dilator will go in because being turned on makes the vaginal canal expand. And p.s., You can hold a baby for 9 months then push out that baby through your vagina, so don't let guys flatter themselves over how 'big' they are. We can conquer this.
Also, if anyone says your vagina is 'loose' or 'too loose' or any nonsense like that, it's because you're very turned on - it's definitely not your fault they're stupid.
Finally, ease down on criticising yourself because you can't have sex like all girls your age... That negative energy will just cause you to be stressed and miserable. #spreadpositivity
- The fact that it worked.
- I feel it should be cheaper since this is the cure to vaginismus.
- En bref
- This is definitely the cure to vaginismus, I'm living proof!
- 10 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile. Est-ce que cet avis vous a été utile ? Yes
So ducking good
Avis : 9 décembre 2019 par Pretty little flower, un Straight Engaged Female
So I recieved my set of dilators today, and it really works! They are so soft and not terrifying like the clinical kind. To introduce myself, I'm almost 21, a virgin, and have a boyfriend for a bit over a year. Nothing worked for us, his penis was never able to enter me, not even the tip, and I always experienced pain, and today the smallest size dilator went in my vagina and I see an erotic future lol. The other reviews tell you pretty much everything you need to know to get things up and going.
Just to clarify, first I got comfortable by taking a long shower, then I put on some music and put a pillow under my hip, then lubed up the dilator. At first it wasn't going in my vagina, so I played with it a bit to make myself associate it with sex. Then the tip of the smallest dilator went in just a bit, I kept it there and then it eventually slid in. I rotated it and pushed it in and out slowly until I could've done it faster.
The key to making this work is to focus on what you're doing and enjoy it... don't read a book or go on Instagram while it's inside... you need to dedicate yourself to this. Also, I tried clenching my vaginal area to try figure when I'm clenching and when I'm not. I will try the smallest for about 2 more days then move onto the larger size so that it's a smooth and sure transition.
- It was so soft and pink... I really felt comfortable with it.
- It's expensive but worth it.
- En bref
- This is about to cure my vagismus.
- 11 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile. Est-ce que cet avis vous a été utile ? Yes
Avis : 11 juillet 2019 par deb1991, un Gay Going Steady Female
Like many others, I bought this set to help with painful penetration. I didn't use it much at first, but then I got a partner and some of the things both she and I would like to do to me are unfortunately too painful/intimidating.
I've only used the first 3 in the set but I'm already so happy with the results! I went from the second to third smallest one pretty quickly and I was actually stunned at how easily it went in.
Make sure you use plenty of lube (too much is better than too little) and give yourself plenty of time to lie back and relax into it. I would slowly push it in and out for maybe 20 mins after which it was almost unnoticeable.
Definitely a good investment!
- Easy insertion, not intimidating, nice feel.
- En bref
- A must-have for someone worried about penetration.
- 6 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile. Est-ce que cet avis vous a été utile ? Yes
Unintimidating and perfect for people experiencing anxiety around penetration
Avis : 13 mars 2019 par Leafy0, un Straight Single Female
I purchased these after experiencing a lot of trouble trying to have penetrative sex for the first time. My partner's penis literally wouldn't go into my vagina, no matter how hard we tried, and even my partner just inserting a finger was very painful. (I later realised this is actually very common, so if you're in this position don't lose hope! Most likely, all you need to do is become comfortable with penetration on a smaller scale first).
I decided to buy this set and am very very happy with it. The ring around the base is incredibly reassuring to hold onto and control (and you could slip a vibrator into it for added fun when you're feeling more confident!), and the tapered tip makes for easier gradual insertion. The dilators are solid and feel high quality, and the silicone is super soft and unintimidating. I found many other dilator kits online but they all looked oddly clinical compared to these, and also lacked the tapered tip. I had become quite scared of penetration by this point so these were a great unintimidating way to restart the process and 'warm up'. They also boosted my confidence by allowing me to track my progress by working up the sizes.
How I used them (after painful first-time sex attempts).
There are some great reviews left earlier which I used and found very helpful, so definitely give them a read! But here's my personal experience for helping with first-time penetration:
1. I began by lying in my bed with a pillow under my butt so that my hips were slightly raised at an upward angle, and I spread my legs apart to a comfortable distance.
2. Sometimes I'd stay in this position for a while just to get used to it (being naked, legs spread) and read a book or something, just to become calm and comfortable. I then used some handy material get turned on and, personally, I didn't touch my clit so that I'd crave stimulation no matter what kind - this is just something that worked for me, but might not for you! If it helps to touch your clit, do! Basically just do whatever you need to do to get comfortable, wet, and ready to begin (wetness isn't mandatory, but it physically helps with insertion and mentally will help you associate what you're doing with pleasure. For me, that was the end goal: less pain, more pleasure).
3. I then took the smaller dilator and gently rubbed it over my body, not inserting it, just getting comfortable with it.
4. I then lubed up the dilator (with Yes organic lube - make sure it's compatible with silicone!) and began to very very *very* slowly to insert it into my vagina. Remember, there is absolutely no hurry and you don't have to insert it any further than you're comfortable with. Personally, I found that I'd get a little bit in, it would hurt a little, and I'd panic a bit, so I'd hold it there and just take deep breaths. As I calmed down, my vagina would relax, the little bit of pain would ease, and I could slip a little more in. Remember that this is a process, and it's completely okay if you can't get the whole thing in during one sitting - I didn't at first! If you're taking it slowly, you will not feel too much pain.
5. These were not very painful to insert, and in fact mostly painless, but at the time I was experiencing a lot of anxiety/panic around penetration. So the first few times I'd get a little in, then have to stop and cry - but crying actually helped me to release that pent-up anxiety and relax, so I'd try inserting the dilator again after and it would work. I'm saying that just so you know that it's okay and helpful if you need to stop and let feelings out. You probably won't experience this, but it's something I was surprised and honestly quite ashamed and frustrated by at the time. Just keep reminding yourself of your progress. :)
6. Let the dilator sit inside your vagina for as long as you're comfortable with (I aimed for 10 minutes), even if you couldn't get it fully in. If you're feeling confident, you can twist it or move it in/out slowly, just get used to the sensation (this can also make you cum).
7. Slowly remove the dilator, your vagina will probably naturally 'push' it out slowly. Personally, after finishing a session with a dilator, if I didn't already cum, I rubbed my clit to finish. It was important for me to associate the dilators with pleasure rather than a 'chore'.
In conclusion from this very long TMI essay of a review, I'd recommend these. If you're comfortable with fingering, definitely try doing that first, since it's free (yay) and it's healthy for you to feel inside your vagina (so you can keep check of things in there!). But if you're unable to do this, these dilators are a great step for first-time penetration prep. I was finally able to have great sex after. The two largest dilators also work as 'regular' dildos for me now too, so I can continue to use them. :)
- Quality solid feel, soft outer material, tapered tip, ring base for control, quick discreet postage.
- Very expensive! Second and third dilators very close in size.
- En bref
- Unintimidating way to ease into penetration and become more comfortable.
- 32 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile. Est-ce que cet avis vous a été utile ? Yes
Avis : 27 janvier 2019 par skoshgord, un Bisexual Going Steady Female
Nothing to say other than: this has cured my vaginismus.
I had been struggling with penetration even just from using fingers since forever. It was extremely painful for me with no pleasure whatsoever - now years later, after spending some time with this set, I can finally enjoy penetration and I couldn't be happier.
100% worth the price.
- Cured my vaginismus.
- Could've done with one more bigger sized dilator.
- En bref
- 9 personnes ont trouvé cet avis utile. Est-ce que cet avis vous a été utile ? Yes